Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Icelands Volcanic Ash Alert


Have you all heared about the volcanic ash from iceland people now have no other alternative than to drive to there destination instead of taking a flight. But one big thing that will affect those people is that there will be more traffic jams in streets freeways and gas station. Also it will have a big affect in those who work in the airplanes like the piolts will have to be fired because there would be work for them for a couple of weeks. Also the UK airlines would lose money.








Well right now its been maybe like 4 days that i havent used shampoo and it is hard i find it harder everyday. But sure there is regular soap but you just dont get the same result as you would with shampoo its been a hard couple of days now. What Im prepared to use or even make my own shampoo if I have too.


But if i would lose some of my favorite foods, water and power oh my god I wouldnt know what to do I would be really cold, bored and straving. But not just me but I believe if you lost your foods water and power you would be worried of losing things as well im such of it. If you say no please comment me because I got to know the reason. Anyways while we are in this topic I want you to image all those people who are layed off now imagen them they really dont have any thing so for all those who read this please save what you can while you can.


Currently right now im seriously trying my best to save what i can for me but to save up money and product use when i go out with my girlfriend. So at this moment Im really just buying the things i really need and my wants im jst trying to forget about them because there is no mone for them.

SOURCE: THE ISREAL CONFERENCE, BEAUTYMARKED, HUFFINGTONPOST

1 comment:

  1. Four massive tremors racked Iceland's Bárðarbunga spring of gushing lava framework toward the finish of October. This well of lava could be exceptionally unsafe if it emits since it's sitting halfway underneath Europe's most significant ice top.

    ReplyDelete