Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Life WWO: Shampoo


Today I got home sweating because I had to walk it from school to my house. So when I finally got home I decided I should take a shower but then I remembered that there wasnt any shampoo left because theres no oil in the world to produce this product. There are some but there really expensive. It really sucked though because I couldnt clean my hair as good as I would with shampoo now im that I am force to use regular soap. Without shampoo it would been was been hard for me to go out in dates with girl friend because im afraid that she smells a bar of soap instead of nice smell guy. So to me its been hard and difficult to go through out the rest of my life without shampoo.

2 comments:

  1. In this posting you stay on topic, but you need to reread what you write before you post. I also think you can be more in character to make it seem like if the oil crisis was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stayed some what in charcter, but you kind of just started to explain things. You should also use spell check because it kind of didn't make sence. Overall it was okay but it could have been better.

    ReplyDelete