Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Oil Shortage In The US

Guys guess what happen today the most surprising too. I saw on TV that they closed the Nascar sport because the news reporters said that many of Nascar sponsors lost there income they would received from these Nascar drivers. I felt terrible for these people losing there jobs and not having no other option but to got out in the world and look for another job. Not just that but many of there’s drivers are from small states and knowing some of there home towns, attractions of see those divers accomplishments in Nascar will be harder and then this come really affect all these suburban areas. But hey if I want to keep some oil for myself we will have to make some changes and fast because the oil price is sky rocketing and well its getting bad. But I know that on the day there isn’t any oil left many would kill so they can have some oil for themselves. So to be i believe all my resources are limited now because of the shortage of oil. Current my best way of transportation is either riding my bike or going to my friend in embarrassment and asking him if he can take me to school.

Source: Racingsprings

1 comment:

  1. Soul of the industrialized countries Oil has become the world's most significant wellspring of vitality since the mid-1950s. Its items support current society, fundamentally providing life to the control industry, heat homes, and fuel to vehicles and planes to convey products and individuals everywhere throughout the world.

    ReplyDelete